Search this blog

.

.
.

Dresses, shoes, bags, purses

Dresses, shoes, bags, purses

About us

My photo
About us Hi, there! My name is Melly and as you might've guessed, I'm totally into fashion ^-^ Other interests are drawing, designing, doing artsycrafty stuff like painting, sketching etcetera. I like being creative, and that's why I thought it'd be fun to make a blog about how to combine masterpieces together.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Time for fashion-creativity!

Best readers,

Because I've been on a holiday (in Turkey! ^^) I haven't been able to post any blogs! >.< 
But I'm back, and promise to post at least one blog a week! <3

Furthermore, from now on, my blogs are going to get much more creative! I'm gonna draw/make my own fashion combinations/outfits to show you all the great possibilities in this fashion world!

I hope you'll enjoy yourselves! 

Love,

Chibi

 Dress: made by me, other stuff from asos     
                         Dress: made by me, other stuff from random fashion webshops

Everything collected from asos and random fashion web shops 
                                             Shirt: made by me, other stuff from asos and random fashion web shops



More will come later!! 

Lots of love, 

Chibi


2 comments: